Washable paper, or kraft paper fabric, or Kraft-Tex, has become a favorite leather and fabric alternative in design products like bags and wallets and among eco-conscious crafters. Since it's lightweight, washable, cruelty-free and biodegradable, there's no wonder that shoppers and makers driven by cause (and style!) love products made with kraft paper fabric.
So what is kraft paper fabric?
People give it different names: washable paper, washable kraft paper, kraft paper fabric, leather paper, Kraft-Tex, etc. Basically, it is a lightweight kraft paper with high tear resistance, made of biodegradable natural fiber.
- Current Status Of Chinese Paper For Life
- The Potential Of Custom Paper
- Four Tolerance Of High Temperature Insulating M...
- Flammability Of Insulating Materials
- Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- Handmade Exquisite Cosmetic Bag
- Classification Of Paper Bags
- The Environmental Concept Of Paper Bag
- DuPont Paper
- Performance Of DuPont Paper
- Sterile Packaging: Begins Sterile, Keeps Steril...
- DuPont Celebrates 50th Anniversary Of DuPont™ T...
- DuPont Safety & Construction Invests Over $400 ...
- New Materials DuPontTM Tyvek® Brings A New Trend
- DuPont Announces 2018 Innovation Packaging Award