In the summer, 35 minutes later, the temperature in the car rose by 35.2°C.
Sunshine will make your car's dashboard, seats, and plastic parts burn out quickly
Our sunshade, using high-tech materials, can block 99% of sunlight
Anti-aging sunscreen, effectively prevent the rapid aging of car interiors and dashboard
DuPontTM Tyvek® Tyvek® brand material was invented by DuPont scientists in the 1950s and is a unique material made from 100% high density polyethylene (HDPE) spunbonded using DuPont's patented flash process. , combines the material characteristics of paper, film and woven fabrics into one
Has the following features:
● One-way ventilation, lower thermal conductivity, heat only out:
Tyvek® consists of high-density polyethylene and is a low thermal conductivity polymer that does not contain any fillers or pigments. The unique web-like sheet structure (upper left) can create a void space in a polyethylene mesh. Air is “locked” into these void spaces, which can further reduce the thermal conductivity of the sheet.
● Durable, high strength, tear resistance, anti-aging, anti-puncture:
Have you ever tried to tear a Tyvek® envelope? It is estimated that you cannot do it. The unique flash-spun sheet structure made by Tyvek® through a unique flash-spinning process is not only difficult to tear and puncture, but also weighs between one-half and one-tenth the weight of commonly used packaging materials.
Durable in a variety of rough use environments.
● High light resistance, high reflectivity, UV resistance, low emissivity:
The reflective effect of a unique surface is a good protective material that protects the product from solar radiation.
● Waterproof, not only waterproof, but also its sheet structure allows gas and vapor through. Acid and alkali chemical corrosion, not afraid of most strong acids, alkalis, salts
● Anti-bacterial, mothproof and dustproof:
Tyvek® is manufactured without adding any heavy metals or worrying chemical substrates, such as bisphenol A (BPA) or plasticizers. Tyvek® also does not support the growth of microorganisms.
● Light weight
● Environmental protection can be recycled and reused. After complete combustion, only water vapor and carbon dioxide remain, which does not affect the environment at all.
● Freeze protection, -73°C is always soft
DuPont material shade, make full use of the above characteristics
One-way ventilation ensures that heat does not escape
Cool sunscreen, protect interior
Unique design, environmentally recyclable
- Current Status Of Chinese Paper For Life
- The Potential Of Custom Paper
- Four Tolerance Of High Temperature Insulating M...
- Flammability Of Insulating Materials
- Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- Handmade Exquisite Cosmetic Bag
- Classification Of Paper Bags
- The Environmental Concept Of Paper Bag
- DuPont Paper
- Performance Of DuPont Paper
- How To Wear A Hat In Summer
- Which Lunch Bag Is The Best Insulated
- Is Tyvek Paper Waterproof ?
- Washable Kraft Paper Fabric: The Leather Altern...
- Sterile Packaging: Begins Sterile, Keeps Steril...
- DuPont Celebrates 50th Anniversary Of DuPont™ T...
- DuPont Safety & Construction Invests Over $400 ...
- New Materials DuPontTM Tyvek® Brings A New Trend
- DuPont Announces 2018 Innovation Packaging Award