As the name suggests, microbial barrier means that aseptic packaging has barrier properties for various bacteria such as E. coli, spirochete, streptococci, fungi, and the like. According to tests, Tyvek Tyvek's microbial barrier is more than 100 times stronger than other materials.
2. mechanical strength - tear strength
This property, also known as packaging performance during transport, is the protection of the integrity of the product during the entire storage and transportation process. Tyvek Tyvek's tear strength is up to 8 times higher than other materials.
3. clean peeling
Clean peeling is a measure of the sealing performance of aseptic packaging materials and the absence of dust or fiber shedding properties when the package is opened. When the material is torn, it will inevitably produce debris or surface dust, which will affect the sterility of the medical device. Tyvek Tyvek Packaging does not have these risks.
4. sterilization method compatibility
Because aseptic packaging, sterilization is an essential process. The ability to adapt to a variety of sterilization methods has also become an essential feature of aseptic packaging materials. Tyvek Tyvek can be used for all sterilization methods.
- Current Status Of Chinese Paper For Life
- The Potential Of Custom Paper
- Four Tolerance Of High Temperature Insulating M...
- Flammability Of Insulating Materials
- Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- Handmade Exquisite Cosmetic Bag
- Classification Of Paper Bags
- The Environmental Concept Of Paper Bag
- DuPont Paper
- Performance Of DuPont Paper
- Types And Uses Of Cigarette Case
- New Material DuPont Tyvek Brings A New Trend
- DuPont Tyvek - Unlimited Possibilities For Desi...
- Lightweight Waterproof Tear-off Paper Wallet
- DuPont Tyvek Industrial Coveralls
- Eco-friendly Shopping Bag
- What Are The Types Of Men's Handbags?
- Watch Made Of Tyvek Paper
- Tyvek Shade | Desert Sunscreen
- How To Wear A Hat In Summer