As we all know, paper is a recyclable resource. Papermaking raw material is mainly plant fiber, raw materials in addition to contain cellulose, hemicellulose, lignin three main components, there are other content less components, such as resin, ash and so on. In addition, sodium sulfate and other auxiliary components. In addition to the plant fiber in the paper, it is necessary to add different fillers according to different paper materials. The commonly used plastic bags made of polyethylene are used for oil, and oil is already a scarce source of energy. By contrast, paper bags are made from trees and are a renewable resource. Its degradable, recyclable features are naturally labeled green.
- Current Status Of Chinese Paper For Life
- The Potential Of Custom Paper
- Four Tolerance Of High Temperature Insulating M...
- Flammability Of Insulating Materials
- Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- Handmade Exquisite Cosmetic Bag
- Classification Of Paper Bags
- DuPont Paper
- Performance Of DuPont Paper
- The Application Of DuPont Paper
- The Importance Of Tyvek Packaging For Medical P...
- Types And Uses Of Cigarette Case
- New Material DuPont Tyvek Brings A New Trend
- DuPont Tyvek - Unlimited Possibilities For Desi...
- Lightweight Waterproof Tear-off Paper Wallet
- DuPont Tyvek Industrial Coveralls
- Eco-friendly Shopping Bag