Sterile Packaging: Begins Sterile, Keeps Sterile with Tyvek
Tyvek® medical and pharmaceutical packaging provides durability, compatibility with various sterilization methods, and the highest microbial barrier of any breathable aseptic packaging material.
Tyvek® medical and pharmaceutical packaging materials are an integral part of aseptic packaging and help protect drugs and medical devices and the health of millions of people.
Tyvek® offers tear resistance, durability, breathability, and an excellent microbial barrier that can create aseptic packaging that helps ensure that medical devices begin to become sterile and remain sterile throughout their entire life cycle.
Unlike medical grade paper and film, Tyvek® is compatible with all the most commonly used sterilization methods, including: ethylene oxide (EO), gamma rays, electron beams, steam under controlled conditions, and low temperature oxidation sterilization. Tyvek®'s material science enables rapid penetration and escape of sterilizing gases and vapors.
Previous: No Information
- Current Status Of Chinese Paper For Life
- The Potential Of Custom Paper
- Four Tolerance Of High Temperature Insulating M...
- Flammability Of Insulating Materials
- Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- Handmade Exquisite Cosmetic Bag
- Classification Of Paper Bags
- The Environmental Concept Of Paper Bag
- DuPont Paper
- Performance Of DuPont Paper
- DuPont Safety & Construction Invests Over $400 ...
- DuPont Celebrates 50th Anniversary Of DuPont™ T...