Tyvek is a great material. Accidentally invented at a DuPont experimental lab in 1955, it was originally marketed as a strong, light, waterproof material for covering buildings. Though superficially similar to paper, Tyvek is in fact a form of plastic made from tiny fibers.
Tyvek paper can quickly exhale sweat (blocking water molecules, can penetrate air molecules), physical properties such as moisture resistance to meet the requirements of the British Standard 5609, the strength will not be affected by humidity, quality products.So it is waterproof.
- Current Status Of Chinese Paper For Life
- The Potential Of Custom Paper
- Four Tolerance Of High Temperature Insulating M...
- Flammability Of Insulating Materials
- Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- Handmade Exquisite Cosmetic Bag
- Classification Of Paper Bags
- The Environmental Concept Of Paper Bag
- DuPont Paper
- Performance Of DuPont Paper
- Washable Kraft Paper Fabric: The Leather Altern...
- Sterile Packaging: Begins Sterile, Keeps Steril...
- DuPont Celebrates 50th Anniversary Of DuPont™ T...
- DuPont Safety & Construction Invests Over $400 ...
- New Materials DuPontTM Tyvek® Brings A New Trend
- DuPont Announces 2018 Innovation Packaging Award