Can you wear a hat in the summer?
In the summer, strong sunlight can cause a series of adverse effects on the human body. It can make the skin tan and cause cataracts, sunburn, and skin cancer. In strong sunlight, it is necessary to go out wearing a cool hat. It can prevent sun exposure, protect the mind, and is good for heatstroke prevention and health. The most intense time of the sun is from 10 am to 3 pm or 4 pm. The sun hat is very effective against direct sunlight, so it is best to wear a hat on sunny and rainy days. On the boat, on the beach and outdoors, always wear a hat.
There are many kinds of cool hats, such as straw hats, cloth hats, and sun hats. Each sun visor has its own advantages. Straw hat heat dissipation, heat resistance performance is better, choose cool hat election can cover the day heat, ventilation, breathable, casual sweat on the line, but good ventilation is very important, it can avoid the formation of high temperature and humidity in the hat. The color of the cool hat is best selected as white, and the white has the strongest reflection ability against heat radiation and the weakest absorption ability.
- Current Status Of Chinese Paper For Life
- The Potential Of Custom Paper
- Four Tolerance Of High Temperature Insulating M...
- Flammability Of Insulating Materials
- Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- Handmade Exquisite Cosmetic Bag
- Classification Of Paper Bags
- The Environmental Concept Of Paper Bag
- DuPont Paper
- Performance Of DuPont Paper
- Which Lunch Bag Is The Best Insulated
- Is Tyvek Paper Waterproof ?
- Washable Kraft Paper Fabric: The Leather Altern...
- Sterile Packaging: Begins Sterile, Keeps Steril...
- DuPont Safety & Construction Invests Over $400 ...
- DuPont Celebrates 50th Anniversary Of DuPont™ T...