Material: Kapok Line (yellow, aqua) Each 1 regiment, cloth (to the edge of the line is good, here is the Kitchen rag), 1 buttons, sewing needles.
1. First weave two lines of blue line with needle knitting method, hook 20-pin plait.
2, then change the color, with the yellow Line and the Blue Line, and then weaving two lines. By analogy, each weave two lines to change the line, weaving 38 lines.
3, on the 39th line, from the end of the 2nd needle at the beginning of the knitting, at both ends of 1 stitches. Line 40th is the same as the number of pins in line 39th.
4. Reduce 1 stitches at both ends of line 41st. Similarly, the 第42-54 line at both ends of each minus 1 stitches. The 54th line is reduced to 4 stitches.
5, a piece of fabric with the same size as just the same cloth, with the fabric overlap, with the knitting thread on the needle.
6, and then as shown in the picture, fold. When the bag is partially stitched, a cross stitch is made.
7. Sew a buttonhole on the lid and a clasp on the handbag.
- Current Status Of Chinese Paper For Life
- The Potential Of Custom Paper
- Four Tolerance Of High Temperature Insulating M...
- Flammability Of Insulating Materials
- Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- Classification Of Paper Bags
- The Environmental Concept Of Paper Bag
- DuPont Paper
- Performance Of DuPont Paper
- The Application Of DuPont Paper
- The Importance Of Tyvek Packaging For Medical P...
- Types And Uses Of Cigarette Case
- New Material DuPont Tyvek Brings A New Trend
- DuPont Tyvek - Unlimited Possibilities For Desi...
- Lightweight Waterproof Tear-off Paper Wallet