DuPont paper, also known as Connaught-American paper, is a DuPont production of an environmentally-friendly non-woven fabric, also known as Tyvek or special Wei Qiang. In wood frame construction, it is often used for waterproof material of exterior wall and roof. Because of its one-way breathable performance, also known as "breath paper." It is the use of flash technology, from the polymer after hot-melt processing into a continuous filament and then hot bonded HDPE, this unique technology can produce light weight, but very tough material. DuPont paper products combine the advantages of paper, film and fiber, tough and durable, with strong tear-resistant properties.
Tyvek is a DuPont production of a packaging material trademarks, the domestic translation into a "special Wei Qiang." 1073B,1059B,2FS is the three types of this material, used for medical purposes, the three in the material density, tensile strength, thickness and other indicators are not the same.
- Current Status Of Chinese Paper For Life
- The Potential Of Custom Paper
- Four Tolerance Of High Temperature Insulating M...
- Flammability Of Insulating Materials
- Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- Handmade Exquisite Cosmetic Bag
- Classification Of Paper Bags
- The Environmental Concept Of Paper Bag
- Performance Of DuPont Paper
- The Application Of DuPont Paper
- The Importance Of Tyvek Packaging For Medical P...
- Types And Uses Of Cigarette Case
- New Material DuPont Tyvek Brings A New Trend
- DuPont Tyvek - Unlimited Possibilities For Desi...
- Lightweight Waterproof Tear-off Paper Wallet
- DuPont Tyvek Industrial Coveralls
- Eco-friendly Shopping Bag
- What Are The Types Of Men's Handbags?