1. Eco-friendly: Tyvek can be 100% recycled and reused, meaning less waste and reduced costs;
2. Excellent Printability: Tyvek is a printing material with high opacity and its opacity range is
90-98%. Also Tyek has very good dimensional stability an is suitable for different printing
methods, such as screen printing, digital printing, off-set printing and flexo printing etc;
3. Tough and lightweight: Tyvek has a density half of ahat of paper, ie., Tyvek is only half weight
of paper of the same thickness and size. However, Tyvek is much tougher than paper in terms
of tear resistances, puncture resistances, and scratch resistance etc.
Tyvek is strong and rip-resistant, with a higher strength-to-weight ratio than paper;
4. Water Resistance: Tyvek absorbs little or no moisture and liquid simply runs off its smooth
surface. the physical properties of Tyvek remain the same, wet or dry;
5. Weather Resistance: Tyvek can withstand extreme weather conditons. It is UV resistant and can
be used outdoors for many aplications;
6. Distinctive and outstanding: Bright white and silky smooth, Tyvek has a distintive look and fee
that enhances graphic images and makes it stand out among all other material.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- What Is Tyvek Used For?
- What is Tyvek?
- What Is Tyvek Paper?
- Is Tyvek Breathable?
- The Unique Features of Tyvek
- How is tyvek made?
- Who owns Tyvek?
- What is printed on the paper wallet?
- How are Tyvek envelopes better than ordinary en...
- What's reusable shopping bags?