What Is Tyvek Material?
Tyvek combines the advantages of paper, film and fabric, can achieve printing and various processing, so it can help you create something different, at the same time it does not contain any additives and adhesives, can be recycled and reused, so it can meet your environmental requirements.
DuPont tyvek delivers unparalleled strength in an ultra-lightweight material. Combined with an unique structure that allows it to repel water and resist tearing, Tyvek helps ensure your message can hold up under even the most extreme - or fun - conditions.
The soft touch and smooth texture of DuPont Tyvek make it easy to machine. It's flexible, foldable and sewable - allowing for mearly limit possibilities. From identification pags and wrist bands to banners large enough to wrap a building, tyvek can stand up to a variety of manufacturing processes.
DuPont Tyvek has a smooth, bright white surface that allows for easy printability and more vivid colors. Engineered for enhanced precision, Tyvek Brillion and Tyvek Plus are ideal for demanding graphics.
Beyond appearance, the materials used in today's graphics applications matter. DuPont Tyvek is recyclable, allowing you to actively contribute to reducing printing waste.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- Is Tyvek Flammable?
- How Does Tyvek Work?
- Will Tyvek Keep Rain Out?
- Tyvek How To Clean？
- How Tyvek Is Made?
- Why Tyvek Brown Bag Lunch?
- The difference of printing technology on Tyvek.
- What Does Tyvek Do?
- You Need To Know Some Of Tyvek Mighty Wallet
- Tyvek A Physical Anti-Mite Material