What Does Tyvek Do?
It depends on the Tyvek's structure type.
Different Tyvek models have different textures, they can be roughly divided into two types: "hard" and "soft".
"Hard" structural products
Products starting with 10 are "hard" structural products, for example, Tyvek 1056D is a hard structure product. These products are paper-like substrates, smooth surface, good stiffness, non-directional and good printability.
Tyvek hard structural materials can be used for folding wallet, cosmetic bag, lunch bag, sandwich bag, backpack and so on. Hard structure Tyvek are suitable for products that require printing, stiffness and waterproofing.
"Soft" structural products
Products starting with 14 are "soft" structural products, for example, Tyvek 1443R is a soft structure product. Raised texture on the surface, also has tear resistance. Same as type 10, type 14 products also have high opacity, good surface stability, can also be sewn and bonded, even ultrasonic bonding, these materials can also be printed, but it is more demanding than hard-structured products.
Tyvek soft structural materials are ideal for a wide range of applications, such as a fashion jacket, sheath/cover, costumes, theatrical scenery, children's play tent, tablecloth, sun block, decorative material, museums and packaging of art, etc. Soft structure products are more suitable for applications where barrier properties and breathability are required.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- You Need To Know Some Of Tyvek Mighty Wallet
- Tyvek A Physical Anti-Mite Material
- What is DuPont paper made of?
- What is the DuPont paper cosmetic bag?
- Lightweight and stylish, can DuPont paper bags ...
- Why Tyvek Materials Are Used As Packaging Paper...
- Chemical composition and properties of Tyvek
- DuPont paper desiccant detailed description
- Introduction of DuPont Paper:
- DuPont paper shopping bags application areas