DuPont creates a scientific miracle a physical anti-mite material - Tyvek
DuPontTM Tyvek ADM is one of the market-recognized materials with physical anti-mite resistance. It is itself made of high density polyethylene (HDPE). Originally created by DuPont flash evaporation process, randomly distributed continuous filament microfibers (the average diameter is only 4 microns, the cross section of human hair is about 75 microns) layer stacking, form a unique "dense spider structure".
Its unique structure allows Tyvek materials to combine the material properties of paper, film and fabric. At the same time, it is waterproof, breathable, light weight, strong, resistant to bacteria, anti-mite, environmental protection, smooth and soft touch. This comprehensive material balance is unique to Tyvek and you can't find it in any other fabric.
Microfiber structure superimposed on Tyvek ADM layer, give it unparalleled microbial barrier properties. The test report of CDC display the barrier rate of Tyvek ADM material to aphids is 100%, appraised as having a strong anti-mite effect.
Tyvek ADM is 100% anti-mite at the same time its unique waterproof and breathable, also guarantees the comfort of people during sleep. 100% recyclable, making it an ideal choice for many green businesses.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- What is DuPont paper made of?
- What is the DuPont paper cosmetic bag?
- Lightweight and stylish, can DuPont paper bags ...
- Why Tyvek Materials Are Used As Packaging Paper...