The difference of printing technology on Tyvek.
Main printing on technology Tyvek, have 2 methods: Offset Printing and HP Indigo Printing.
Offset printing is traditional printing, usually Heidelberg printing machine; HP Indigo is digital printing.
At present, offset printing quality is better than digital printing, digital printing can't completely replace traditional printing. There is also a different imaging method, digital printing without plates, pressure, no need to rinse the film, can be directly plated by CTP and RIP output. Digital printing is mainly reflected in variable data, convenient and fast, on-demand printing.
In other words, it mean HP Indigo Printing color fastness no so good as Offset printing. Usually HP Indigo Printing on Tyvek, the inks can be scraped by fingernail and Offset Printing press the inks into the Tyvek, so it hardly to be scraped by fingernail when the inks dry enough.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- What Does Tyvek Do?
- You Need To Know Some Of Tyvek Mighty Wallet
- Tyvek A Physical Anti-Mite Material
- What is DuPont paper made of?
- What is the DuPont paper cosmetic bag?
- Lightweight and stylish, can DuPont paper bags ...
- Why Tyvek Materials Are Used As Packaging Paper...