1. "The same color" collocation method: Bags and clothes are paired with deep and shallow shades of the same color system, which can create a very elegant feeling, such as: dark brown suit + camel bag.
2. "Contrast color" with the law: bags and clothes can also be a strong contrasting color, which will be a very eye-catching collocation. For example: black suit + red belt + red bag + black high heels.
3. "Neutral color + 1 dotted color" with the law: the neutral color clothing with embellishment bags, so that you will be very good with, such as: camel dress + sky blue bag + camel high heels.
4. Matching with clothes print color: The color of the bag can be a color in the clothes print, for example: olive green, beige, brown printed dress + brown bag + brown high heels.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- What you should look for when you buy a Lunch Bag
- Backpack's notes
- DuPont tyvek Tyvek Material Printing Guide
- Attention of Hat
- What is eco friendly reuable bags?
- 4 Cosmetic Bags That You Can Also Use As Gift Wrap
- tyvek - Wallet made of paper?
- How are Tyvek® envelopes better than ordinary e...
- insulated bag
- What do people make with washable kraft paper ?