Tyvek Wallets are mighty strong!
The majority of our Tyvek Wallet customers have been happily using their wallet for years without any incident.
Even though the Tyvek Wallet is truly Mighty, it is not invincible. According to DuPont, "Tyvek resist punctures, tears and moisture." But of course, Tyvek is not tear-proof.
We do not replace Tyvek Wallets that have been intentionally torn or destroyed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- What is Tyvek made of?
- Is Tyvek Truly Waterproof?
- How Is Tyvek Applied?
- What Is Tyvek Material?
- Is Tyvek Flammable?
- How Does Tyvek Work?