Tyvek is a nonwoven sheet structure made from very fine high-density polyethylene fibers. These fibers are flashspun, then laid as a web on a moving bed before being bonded together by heat and pressure.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- Who owns Tyvek?
- What is printed on the paper wallet?
- How are Tyvek envelopes better than ordinary en...
- What's reusable shopping bags?
- Is the Tyvek Wallet tear-proof?
- What is Tyvek made of?
- Is Tyvek Truly Waterproof?