If you want to know how is tyvek applied, pls read below:
Tyvek - An unique printing and creative materials
Unique appearance + Extraordinary strength = Outstanding effect
If you need to make your prints lively, graphic, durable, and able to withstand various environments,
and the cost of production is not too high. Then Tyvek® printing materials are the best choice for you.
From advertising banners that can be kept from fading in various climates; to the label of ski products
that need to withstand various tests for a long time; or product labels for construction, gardening,
and shellfish products; as long as they are made by tyvek material, it will always maintain good
product performance and product characteristics. In addition, the unique texture effects of Tyvek®
materials help designers achieve a variety of creativity and design, allowing their work to exude unique fashion appeal.
Tyvek® is made from high density polyethylene by flash spinning, and it is waterproof, breathable,
tough and durable. High strength compared to ordinary printing paper, and more cost-effective
than ordinary fabrics, combines the advantages of paper, cloth and film, so it has been widely used
in textile, printing, commercial promotion and gifts, toys, household items and other fields.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- What Is Tyvek Material?
- Is Tyvek Flammable?
- How Does Tyvek Work?
- Will Tyvek Keep Rain Out?
- Tyvek How To Clean？
- How Tyvek Is Made?
- Why Tyvek Brown Bag Lunch?
- The difference of printing technology on Tyvek.
- What Does Tyvek Do?
- You Need To Know Some Of Tyvek Mighty Wallet