Ordinary envelopes have their place. They also have their limitations.
Tyvek® envelopes are incredibly tough, yet lightweight, and easy to use. When you have important or propriety information to send, bulky documents, or most anything that fits, you can slip it in a Tyvek® envelope, seal the closure, and rest assured, your mailing will reach its final destination intact, safe, and secure. No worries, now fuss, just peace of mind.
Tyvek® also provides benefits in other applications, such as Interdepartmental envelopes. When ordinary paper is used, they wear out long before their time, but the extended life of Tyvek® envelopes makes them more economical and lightweight.
Tyvek® Expansion Envelopes and Cushioned Envelopes make a cost-effective replacement for heavy shipping boxes and cartons – they also cost less to send. They are durable enough to send most items through the mail or by express shipping company. Tyvek® envelopes are available padded or bubble lined, which provides extra protection for the contents you send.
No matter what the size or shape of the contents, you are likely to find the Tyvek® envelope that suits your need. There is just no substitute for a Tyvek® envelope, when sending something important that must arrive safely and on time, regardless of weather or rough handling in route.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- insulated bag
- What do people make with washable kraft paper ?
- What are the extra benefits I get from the Tyve...
- popular custom wristbands
- How about the “washable” part in washable kraft...
- Why Use Tyvek?
- What Is Tyvek Used For?
- What is Tyvek?
- What Is Tyvek Paper?
- Is Tyvek Breathable?