Each production of 1 tons of plastic, the need to consume 3 tons of oil. In China, waste plastics that enter landfills each year with domestic waste account for 3%-5% of the weight of landfills, most of which are waste plastic shopping bags, especially ultra-thin plastic bags of less than 0.025 mm thick.
Waste plastics are not easy to degrade under natural conditions, resulting in long-term and potential ecological environmental problems. One is that the waste plastic packaging is mixed in the soil, easy to cause soil compaction, affecting crops to absorb nutrients and moisture, resulting in crop production; the second is abandoned in the land or water in the waste plastic packaging, animals as food swallowed, resulting in the death of animals are common; the third is that the waste plastics mixed with domestic waste are difficult to deal with, Waste plastics mixed with waste is not suitable for composting, and the discarded plastic is difficult to use because it cannot guarantee the quality.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- Shopping guide for handbags
- How To Pack Your Shoe Bag
- How to pick a hat
- How to Put on a Dog Harness
- WHICH TYPE OF AWNING IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR VE...
- 15 Things You'll Absolutely Want to Buy if You ...
- What is a tyvek envelope?