To all the people out there who take the time to pack your lunch every day: I tip my hat to you. There’s nothing better than a homemade meal. OK, maybe there are better lunches, but none quite so cheap.
Even though your parents aren’t drawing hearts on your lunch bag anymore, there’s no reason why you can’t bring your food to the office in an awesome container.
So, because I’m a firm believer in that, I present: The coolest adult lunch boxes. Ever. And I bet after seeing these you’ll be inspired to start improving your (already) stellar lunch game. After all, it’s a special time of the day and should be treated as such.
1. If You’re Fancy: The Furoshiki ECOLunchwrap Kit
2. If You’re a Traditionalist: The “Brown” Bag
3. If You’re Eco-Friendly The Collapsible Eco Meal Kit
4. If You’re Into Compactness: The Lunch Pot
5.If You’re Really Into Leftovers: The To-Go Box
6. If You’re a Minimalist: The Foodskin
7. If You’re Into Hot Lunches: The Thermo Pot
8. If You’re a Sandwich Diehard: The Mr. Little Bread Slice
9. If You’re a Klutz: The Double Wall Bowl
10. If You’re Inspired by Simplicity: The Banded Lunch Box
11. If You’re Into Looks: The Ceramic Bowl
12. If You’re a Multitasker: The Convertible Lunch Box
13. If You’re Into Recycling: The Snack Sack
14. If You’re a Person Who’d Rather Be on a Picnic: The “Woods You Join Me?” Lunch Box
15. If You’re a Productive Powerhouse: The Power Hour Lunch Bag
Related Industry Knowledge
- Style classification of wallets
- Shopping Guide for Wallets
- How to clean your wallet
- Maintenance Tips for Wallets
- Non-woven shopping bag
- Paper Shopping Bag
- Environmental hazards of shopping bags
- The future development of shopping bags
- Shopping bag Purchase points
- The simple collocation of a handbag
- What is a tyvek envelope?
- What is tyvek paper map?
- What material backpack is waterproof?
- Computer bag purchase
- How to choose casual messenger bag?
- Storage product function and classification kno...
- The importance of bag design
- Simple bag matching
- What you should look for when you buy a Lunch Bag
- Backpack's notes